In Sherry’s opinion, for a beauty product to have a healthy GREEN PROFILE, it shouldn’t have any ingredients that are synthetic in origin. This is especially true with any product that is used on the lips and can be digested.
Remember, up to 60% of what is put on the skin topically can enter the blood stream, hence the medical patch.
- Artificial fragrances that are made synthetically (the first was Chanel 5)
- Formaldehyde and preservatives made with paraben
- Petrochemicals, mineral oils and silicones
- Ingredient formulated with PEG and PG (Polyethylene glycol)
- Synthetic colors and dyes (FD and C)
- Sulfate-based anything